Member Services Advocate
(overnight and week-end shifts)
This role is the first point of contact for new patients interested in using our services. By providing concierge-level customer service to each incoming caller, whether describing the steps to enroll, collecting information, or forwarding the call to a physician, clear and concise communication skills along with error-free data entry is essential. Outbound calls and email communications are required at the same level of courtesy and care. Supporting the Operations Team through additional assignments will be expected.
We are currently looking to fill our off-hours shifts which include overnight and weekends. A typical shift is 12 hrs. in length for 3 days per week but open to discussion.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a patient-centered focus through telephone and email communications.
- Enter, manage, organize and update data in Salesforce, that is accurate, relevant, clear and concise.
- Manage incoming emails and faxes, responding as appropriate or forwarding to appropriate party.
- Follow established protocol to manage engagement and case workflow.
- Process patient consent forms.
- Work collaboratively with teammates to follow up on existing engagements and referrals.
- Support the Operations Team by typing reports, calling for medical records, researching potential physicians and obtaining appointment and referral information from hospitals, insurance providers and physician offices.
- Communication proficiency
- Strong Microsoft Office aptitude
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated; able to work independently
- Time management
- Team and goal oriented
- Office equipment proficiency
Required Education and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience